Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pressie for the birthday girl

I have been making an effort of late to make my own presents for people , buy from other makers or buy from Irish businesses.
So it all started when I bought this cute little bracelet from Martina at Glitzandglam.net. I bought it for my little niece Shauna who's birthday was today.I wanted to give her something else too so I made her a skirt and top combo to wear with the bracelet.



Scooby was a little curious when I was trying to photograph it on our back fence.See that for a tongue!!

I was really pleased with the way it turned out.
I am getting great mileage out of the fabric I bought in Pippablue. Think it might be time to re-stock a little.



5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! She's a lucky birthday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome aunt - cute gift...and I love the photo with Marmaduke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely present and the bracelet is gorgeous! I have to say I have been checking out Pippablue's shop, she has really gorgeous stuff! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I bet she loves all her presents! :o) That fabric is really cute. Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing! :o)
    www.seamsinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl to have such a thoughtful ad talented aunty!

    ReplyDelete